Folder Express helps you instantly jump to your frequently used folders in:
- Windows Explorer
- Folder windows
- Browse Folder dialog
- Open/Save File dialog
Right click your favorite folder and add it to Folder Express. Folder Express will show your favorite folders in a menu. Click a menu item and you are brought to the folder. You need not move through all the drives and folders and sub-folders to go where you want any more.
You can easily open Folder Express menu that contains your favorite folders in several ways with mouse or keyboard:
- Integrate Folder Express into shell context menu
- Press a hot key
- Right click window buttons (maximize, minimize, help or close button)
- Right click Folder Express tray icon
Folder Express provides a lot of features including:
- Fully configurable for almost every feature
- Assign a hot key to your favorite folder and change to the folder with a single key press
- Organize your menu into a layered structure using categories
- Add separators to organize your Folder Express menu
- Expand sub-folders recursively according to your choice
- Use mnemonic keys to activate a menu item with a single key press
- Add shortcuts to documents, programs and web addresses besides folders
- Use your own icons
- Customize menu background
- Automatically list recently accessed folders
- Automatically list recently used files
- Open your favorite document or recently used document directly in Open File Dialog
- Filter file types in Open/Save File Dialog
- Map folder to a drive
- Edit shortcuts in places bar that resides at the left side of Open/Save File Dialog
- Customize "Send To" menu in shell context menu easily
» version 2.1 - posted on 2006-04-08
EULA - End User License Agreement
FOLDER EXPRESS SOFTWARE LICENSE:
1) GRANT OF LICENSE:
HUANG HE grants you a single, non-exclusive license to use the FOLDER EXPRESS provided you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Only one user is authorized to use the FOLDER EXPRESS on one computer at a time (and not by more than one individual via a network).
2) OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
You acknowledge that you do not become the owner of the FOLDER EXPRESS (software, programs and/or documentation). You agree not to transfer, rent,lease, sub-license, reverse engineer, modify, translate, or share the FOLDER EXPRESS, diskettes, or manual with any other person or firm.
3) LIMITED WARRANTY:
While we have attempted to ensure the reliability of the FOLDER EXPRESS, HUANG HE cannot assume any liability for damage that occurs because of usage of this program, whether or not in accordance with the instructions or specifications. It is not possible to guarantee the programs performance under all circumstances, at all times, with all hardware and software configurations, and with any user data, programs, or series of commands. HUANG HE warrants the diskette media and manual to be free from defects in materials or manufacture for a period of 30 days from your receipt. When you open this package or use the FOLDER EXPRESS you indicate you accept this as the only warranty. You agree that regardless of the form of any claim, HUANG HEs liability for any damages or loss to you or anyone else shall not exceed the price paid for use of the program. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Except for the warranty described in the above paragraph, there are no warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly and specifically disclaimed.
4) NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall HUANG HE or its suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if HUANG HE has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.